- 72 hours required for changes. Deposit is lost if less than 72 hours is provided.
- Deposits will only be refunded if the change is made on Stacie-Rae's end and is unavoidable.
- New Schedule options will be offered, and Stacie-Rae will do everything she can to accomodate.
Changes to Design:
- Please be thorough and specific with your design details - and then leave the designing to Stacie-Rae. Drawing is included in tattoo price, however - change requests will be honored at a small fee. $50 for minor changes, and up to $250 for major changes to design. Please be clear.
- Also, respect that Designs are created intuitively and custom for each client. We do not copy other peoples tattoos, and with 29 years as a professional artist, Stacie-Rae tries to make your ideas BETTER!
Getting Ready for your tattoo:
- Eat before your appointment and get plenty of rest and healthy food in the days leading up to it.
- Wear Loose clothing, bring a snack and a bottle of water
- Please do not make 'busy' plans after your tattoo, it is a life-changing event and the ONLY thing you should plan to do afterward is go and have a beautiful meal and glass of wine with someone you love to celebrate.